What if I receive another tax form after I’ve filed my return?

If you’ve already e-filed or mailed your return to the IRS or state taxing authority, you’ll need to complete an amended return. You can file Form 1040X. For an additional fee.

Where is my refund?

Go to irs.gov then click on where my refund is.  

I need help with my schedule C.
We can help with reconstructing your Schedule C, just chose a package. Once you book you will choose your availability then we start working 

How I Can file my taxes.
Get a quote then we speak on phone. Then through Google meet, we will tell you the process. You will pick a package. then send us the documents needed.